2026/08/21-24; Happy place | DC250 | MAGA Quacking | Trump wants to violate the Constitution | Suicide rates during Biden and Trump terms | Teacher and statutory rape

2026/08/21-24; Happy place | DC250 | MAGA Quacking | Trump wants to violate the Constitution | Suicide rates during Biden and Trump terms | Teacher and statutory rape


I thought I’d try a different approach to blogging because I’m too inconsistent with writing it. Ever since 1985 I have kept a journal. Why not put the daily journal as the blog? Let’s see how it works.


First off, I am a member of the 2nd marriage club along with my wife, KL. This marriage is way better because KL does not use guilt to trap me into not being able to do things I enjoy. I’m basically a person who likes solitude. That’s why I run and ride my recumbent bike alone. It’s comforting and gives me time to think at my own pace. It drives me crazy to be at the mercy of other people who can’t handle silence and therefore fill it with inane babbling that has no depth or interest. I’d rather sit in a quiet place and read than be stuck with a group that only does mush brained superficial talking with no reflecting, creativity, or give and take with the exchange of ideas. Instead, they fill the air with safe stuff like gossip, weather, sports, and light news.


Over breakfast at a cute little restaurant with flowers and a fountain in Ketchum, ID, KL and I talked about what our happy places would look like and could we imagine ourselves there. Mine is in a mythical creek with a wooden planked rope bridge running parallel. KL asked what could make it better. I decided to add her on the side of the creek, sketching [she is incredibly artistic] wearing a white blouse, white baseball cap, and blue jeans. 


I am walking through the woods when I come across a bend in a creek with the bridge and KL down below. She is concentrating on her sketch and doesn’t see me for a while. I stand there, perfectly still, as quiet as I can be, so as not to disturb her. The water is running through rocks, making ripples and currents. It’s peaceful and holds me in awe. When I described it to KL I could feel a flutter in my heart while looking at her in real life.


HEADLINE: Donald Trump’s Motorcade Will Make A Lap At The Freedom 250 Grand Prix, And The White House Says He Will ‘Leave His Imprint’ On The Historic Race by Bjorn Deade

Once again Trump’s massive ego is sucking taxpayer dollars to be fed. When will he get to the part of his job where he actually helps Americans instead of himself? How much damage will the motorcade do to DC this time? 

   The drivers have been complaining of the condition of the roads. Anyone who drives around Washington knows how terrible they are. Add the 9,000 lbs Beast and motorcade, and it will get even worse. How come everything Trump touches tarnishes and rots?


In other Dumb Dumb news, Trump’s clandestine plan to illegally run for president in 2028 is becoming more in the open. Trump has been selling Trump 2028 hats in the White House store. He’s also been photographed wearing Trump 2028 hats.


HEADLINE: Incessant Quacking Derails RFK, Jr Rant - Again by David Edwards

Something else recently that is hysterical had the current Secretary of Health and Human Services, Robert Kennedy’s phone quacking in mid sentence during an autism safety speech. "Quack, quack, quack," could be heard coming from the secretary's pocket.

Kennedy reached into his jacket to silence the phone. Bringing the phone closer to the microphone only made the quacking louder.

"Quack," the phone emitted again. "Quack."

"Sorry about that," Kennedy said, before attempting to continue.

"Quack," the phone rang out a final time before he could continue.

It was not the first time Kennedy's duck ringtone has derailed an official event. His phone went off with the same sound during a White House press briefing on new dietary guidelines in January, Fox News reported, drawing laughs from reporters and a quip from Agriculture Secretary Brooke Rollins. 


How many of us have automatically silenced our phones, or left them on silent while relying on vibrations to notify? Nope, not the most incompetent health and human services secretary in US history. What I hope is that people will start quacking whenever Trumpublicans start saying stupid stuff, which would be all the time! It could be the new way to jeer them.


Perplexity AI created the image.


Sunday I finally ran (3.9 miles) and rode my recumbent bike (10.25 miles) in the same day. 


HEADLINE: Donald Trump Says ‘We Had Many Suicides’ Driven by Biden Administrations ‘Vicious People’ - And Targets Former FBI ‘Slobs’ by Knewz Staff

Trump had never let facts stand in the way of one of his outrageous bombastic lies or exaggerations. A simple fact check that took just a few seconds revealed that the difference in suicide rates in Biden’s term and Trump’s first term had a difference of 0.1%. That alone tells you Trump makes stuff up. He never quoted statistics nor referenced anything but his own opinion. Where was the boilerplate story of big strong men with tears in their eyes saying “Sir, you have made America great again by saving so many people from radical Democratic leftists socialist communists potential suicides.” In the same article, Trump again criticized Obama, who hasn’t been president in 10 ½ years.


HEADLINE: Married and Award Winning Teacher, 27, Jailed for Raping 13 Year Old Student by Cheyenne R. Ubiera

Just to show that I don’t just comment on Trump, here’s a non political story exposing the disgusting side of knuckle dragging macho he man types.


The headline tells the entire story. In the comments section is all the tropes saying they wished that had happened to them when they were in school. Statutory rape! Their adolescence taken away. Being manipulated and exploited by an authority figure. It astounds me how often the perpetrator gets off the hook simply because she was a female and the victim a male. Chauvinism is, unfortunately, alive and well. There is no sympathy for the victim, just accolades and saying how grateful he should be. 


As a retired teacher, I have seen and heard about teachers taking advantage of students. I will admit that, being a male teacher, I can see where some high school students can be looked upon differently simply because of looks or attention. But as the one in charge, there is a line that should never be crossed. EVER! I have seen teachers go to prison for just that reason. 


I will now stand down from my soapbox.


Until next time! Luck is the residue of design favoring the prepared.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

260621 Trump Making a Peace Treaty at the Most Tone Deaf Location in the World, Versailles

20260601 TRUMP’S AI IMAGES REVELATIONS DURING A SHORT TIME